I haven’t seen any mention of this, and I have no idea how or why! I had an order of only 200,000 VET. This happened on Binance.
EOS mainnet is launching and most exchanges are supporting the token swap.
Binance says: “After communicating directly with the EOS Team, Binance has confirmed that the EOS ERC20 Token Network will be frozen at 2018/06/02 9:59:59 PM UTC.
As such, Binance will reopen EOS deposits until 2018/06/02 4:00 PM UTC, at which point we will suspend deposits again and process the EOS Mainnet Swap as previously announced.”
Gate says: “Gate.io has completed the mapping of the EOS main network, and all users will obtain EOS main network assets after the EOS main line.
For the follow-up EOS main network candy airdrop (such as IQ, etc.), we use a unified program for everyone to airdrop. Our philosophy is that although “Candy” is delicious, it may also be “poisonous.” We need to carefully evaluate it, and we must not “take risks” to “eat candy.” Also please all users who receive candy outside the platform must be careful operation, beware of phishing sites, do not expose their private key to other platforms, executable wallet file may contain viruses, be cautious! The specific scheme of gate.io is as follows:
1. The project has a regular team operation and can get in touch with the project party and confirm technical problems.
2, Project airdrop has a clear snapshot time point
3, project code is safe and reliable, with a trusted third-party security audit report
4. The total amount and distribution of project tokens are transparent
5, the project has enough community consensus and community base
6. If an airdrop is sent directly to the exchange’s wallet address without any operation, a specific operation is required. The project owner is required to contact gate.io in advance to inform the operation method and confirm whether the operation is successful. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If the project owner’s specific operation requires the use of a platform cold purse, gate.io will refuse to collect it, as it will put everyone’s funds at risk.”
Bitfinex says: “EOS ERC20 tokens will be frozen by Block.one on June 2nd, 22.00 UTC. Bitfinex will freeze deposits and withdrawals 6 hours before the airdrop, at 16:00 UTC. Please note that this time differs from the update released two days ago.
We would like to remind our users that we cannot guarantee the precise conversion of tokens sent to users deposit addresses after 16:00 UTC due to Ethereum network fees.
Cobinhood says: “EOS Mainnet token swap. The EOS public test network has been officially released. All EOS ERC20 tokens will need to be registered with EOS mainnet before the 2nd of June 2018, 06:59:59 (UTC+8) in order to claim future EOS Blockchain tokens.”
Also, Binance has added USDT/EOS trading pairs since last week Join Binance here. 🙂
Binance is one of the leading Bitcoin and crypto exchanges in the world. It’s currently the #1 trading volume crypto currency exchange, according to statistics by Coinmarketcap. Check them here.
1. Binance offering $250,000 worth of Binance Coin (BNB) for information leading to the capture of the recent API hackers.
From their own words: “Binance is offering a $250,000 USD equivalent bounty to anyone who supplies information that leads to the legal arrest of the hackers involved in the attempted hacking incident on Binance on March 7th, 2018.”
see more here.
2. Binance added QTUM/USDT trading pair & 50,000 QTUM giveaway. QTUM is a top 20 market cap crypto with huge following.
From their own words: To celebrate QTUM/BNB and QTUM/USDT trading pairs now being available on Binance, we have committed a total of 50,000 QTUM to give away to our fans worldwide. Users will be ranked in terms of the total QTUM volume traded on their Binance account (including both Buys & Sells) across all QTUM trading pairs during the competition period.
see more here.
3. Binance has finally added the top 15 market cap coin NEM.
From their own words: XEM/BNB, XEM/BTC and XEM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading. You can start depositing and trading XEM now.
see more here.