Kraken adding BAT & Waves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraken adding BAT & Waves

Kraken announcing today they're adding Basic Attention Token (BAT) and WAVES to their trading platform

BAT and WAVES Trading Starts August 22!
    We are pleased to announce that BAT and WAVES will be listed on Kraken starting August 22.

What is the Basic Attention Token (BAT)?
    • The Basic Attention Token (BAT) is an Ethereum-based token that supports a decentralized, open-source advertising platform.
    • BAT is integrated with the Brave web browser, which gives users the option to receive BAT for their attention (i.e. watching privacy preserving ads) from advertisers.
    • Project website: https://basicattentiontoken.org/

What is Waves (WAVES)?
    • The Waves token (WAVES) powers the Waves blockchain, which is a decentralized platform for tokenized crowdfunding and trading.
    • Waves enables anyone to create their own cryptocurrencies and provides a wallet and browser extension to manage assets and interact with various decentralized apps.
    • Project website: https://wavesplatform.com/

What time will funding and trading start?
    • Funding: Kraken will enable deposits and withdrawals for both assets at approximately 13:30 UTC on August 22.
    • Trading: We will enable trading at the same time as funding. Limit buy orders can be placed at this time. The first trade executions will take a bit longer because sell orders cannot be placed until deposits are credited (see required confirmation times here).
    • Kraken will post updates on the status page near launch time.

To learn more about the BAT / WAVES listing, check out our blog post.

Thank you for choosing Kraken, the trusted and secure digital asset exchange.
    TalkBitcoins.com

i like brave browser, but what is this wave thing just a startup thing i think

Comment

Working...
    X